Friday, January 27, 2012


Hi this is a card I made using one of the awesome images by Morgan  Fizsimmons called Cameo 5.  I just  love Morgan's Cameo series.  This ladies are just so elegant.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  the frame is a Spellbinders die. and the background is a technique from Technique Junkies called double buggin. I love how this makes it look like designer paper.
I am still learning how to do some of the flower embellishments on the card.. since I really love the look of them.  The flowers came from Michael's except for the large one on the bottom which I made..

Don't forget to visit us on Facebook, and watch for all the great cards the design team is making and drop by the blog and pick up your free images, they are just wonderful.
Last but not least, time is running out for you to join and  or vote on the card contest going on the challenge blog called hearts and flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative weekend.
thanks Debbie

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card I love the digi and great colors
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.