Saturday, January 14, 2012

Please Welcome NEW International Design Team Member




 My Photo 

Please Welcome Nataliya to our International Design Team. She is such a sweetheart. Here is a little not from Nataliya....

 Hello my crafty Friends. My name is Nataliya. I am simple and friendly girl from Ukraine, who live in Canada now for over 12 years. I started making cards two years ago, and can't stop now. Before that, i did many different crafts, like; crochet, cross stitching, beads designs. Some times i use all that in my cards. I really like to make my own flowers, and absolutely crazy about the glitter, and sparkles.
I started my Blog, so i can have some friends, and now i have friends all over the world, who make me happy every day. I'm very proud to be designer for Scrapbook Stamp Society and i will do my best. Just one little problem, we need more hours per day. LOL.

Hugs

Nataliya.
 MY BLOG http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the great Dream Team. I look forward to working with you.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls for amazing welcome. I am super excited to know you.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.