Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome Kelly... New International Dream Team Designer

Please WELCOME... Kelly Smith,  one of our NEW International Dream Team  Designers, from the UK.




A  lil bit about Kelly....

I am Kelly from the West Midlands in the UK., I'm 29 (almost the big 30!)  and am a married stay at home mum to 3 gorgeous children.  I love to craft any chance i get. Cardmaking is my passion although i do like to make boxes, bags and am always looking for new techniques to try out.  I love to colour and can sit and do it for hours on end.  My must have craft item is my Grand Calibur!  I can't wait to get started on this wonderful team and am so excited for you to see my creations.

We are thrilled to have had Kelly accept  our invitation to   our International Dream Team.  We look forward to  seeing   what she  creates  with our   digital  stamps.   We are sure they will be amazing.
For now .. we  invite you to  view  Kelly's blog and enjoy her delightful work....http://kelsmakes.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.