Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcoming LEXIE... One of our New International Dream Team Designers

Please welcome Lexie... from the UK! She is  one of our NEW International Dream Team Designers!

Lexie's Bio...

"Hi, I'm Lexie and I'm a busy mum and crafter. My main crafty love is for card making, but I have also been known to knit and cross stitch and I'll try out most things. Just don't ask me to draw. I can't draw to save my life! You will notice that I have a big love of die cutting and use both manual and electronic machines with many of my projects."

 Lexie is brand new to our team and  is  so eager  to begin  turning our digis into  some beautiful creations.     Please visit Lexie's wonderful blog at...http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.com/  Once there  you will realize why  we  had to have Lexie be  part of our team!

Welcome aboard Lexie!

XOXO
Scrapbook Stamp Society

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.