Friday, February 17, 2012

Sherri Baldy's lil Garden Nellie



As soon as I saw this lovely Digi by Sherri Baldy I just knew that she would look beautiful using spring colours. 
 
Recipe & Method
 
1. Base card is white pearlescent measuring 8 x 8.
2. The arch and green backing is from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch Kit. I have coloured the arch using Dew Drop VersaMagic ink Tattered Straw.
3. I have added daisies from my stash as well as the roses to the swirls which I coloured in using Aloe Vera VersaMagic Ink. The bee I have left white so it stood out.
4. Down the right hand side this is paper self adhesive ribbon which is I have coloured in using my Spectrum Noirs in yellow and green. The sentiment is from my stash.
5. I have printed off Garden Nellie onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my new watercolour pencils. I have fuzzy cut around her and attached her to the card.
 
I have entered this little beauty into 4 challenges as well as posted on my blog, facebook page and of course I will put it into the gallery too.
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs
Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the bloomers and the colors are beautiful
    sweet and innocent

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card i love how you addit the flowers linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.