Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nellie & Duckies Lil Ragamuffin



 I am Proud To Share with you
Digi Image
As a part of the Design Team I get to Show off the Wonderful Digi Stamps they offer
There spring time Digis are great for Easter Cards and what not
(all Occasions)
I have taken the cardstock and created Egg Shape Card
The cardstock has doilies placed over for added depth and color


Attaching two egg shapes to create on side is great for size
I then did the same to create the back
Adding the digi Image is great
and then added some yellow ribbon with a couple pink Buttons
Inside Says:
Happy Easter

The Cardstock is Momenta Chloes Garden Paper pad
Doilies
Buttons, ribbon
Thanks for coming by to see my egg card
and feel free to stop by and pick yourself up one

Challenges Entered:
Thank again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.