Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

By Sherri Baldy

Hello everyone and welcome to our blog !

Hope that all great time with family & friends over Easter long weekend...plus children having a blast with chocolates...!

Today, I will be sharing a card which I created ~ Birthday Girl ~ by Sherri Baldy ...it's a Digi Stamp can be found at http://www.scrapbookstampsociety.com ..there are some cute line on digi .


Here is my card


I kept my card simple and neat ..easy to work with and bringing my image out more ...I had great time in making this card ..

Materials Used :-

10 cm x 15 cm white card
Creative cupcake paper
Red & Navy Blue cardstock
stamp out cupcake
Cream & Pink Ribbon
Pink Bling


Thats all from me for today and hope that you have a creative time of yours ...until then ...bye


hugs

Rose Andrew

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.