Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bows, Buttons & Lace

Hi All

Here is my card for this fortnight's challenge.


Recipe & Method

1. Again I have used an 8 x 8 pearlescent white card.
2. The first layer is card from my stash which is green and lovely white daisies on. I then used a lace white doily for the second layer.
3. The image has been printed off onto Neenah card and coloured in using watercolour pencils, Sakura glitter pen and Cosmic paints have been used for the carriage.
4. I then cut out the topper using Spellbinder scalloped circle. I then distressed the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic Aloe Vera.
5. The corners have been cut out using Spellbinder edge die in gold pearlescent card. I attached a green button to each corner. The bow is made with lace ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.