Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hat Lady Stitch

Hi Ladies, here is a lovely card and envelope set that I created.

The set was created using two of Scrapbook Stamp Society's Digital Images:  "The Hat" and "Pink Lemonade".  I used a sewing machine to stitch the images onto cardstock.  I used Basic black, Pretty Pink, and Whisper White Cardstock, and Pink Paisley Garden Fly.  I applied some Recollection Buttons and some vintage lace. 






The embellishments of the bird and the rose are courtesy of ShabbyChic GlamFairies Mixed Media.  She can be found on facebook if you are interested in ordering some of these handmade embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous beautiful made creando.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hermoso Mai, cuando vi esa sillita toda tierna yo dije, ese es de Mai, me gusta mucho ese rosadito pastel que usas y me encantó el lazo del cabello de uno de las imágenes ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.