Friday, April 13, 2012

Louts Blossom by Sherri Baldy


Hello everyone and welcome to our blog


Today, I like to share a card which I created using ~ Louts Blossom by Sherri Baldy ...which is available at .Scrapbook Stamp Scociety ..there are different types of Digi images there to choose from ..do hop over to see what inspires you ...

I really had great time in creating this card..it was bit different from the rest, and keeping Spring in mind ..I come up with this ...

Here is my card


I created my own flowers to go with the card & colour combations and the yellow circle represents the sun .


Materials Used :

10 x 15cm card
Kaisercarft paper pad
Lime bling paper
Yellow cardstock
Spellbinder Die Cuts
Border Punch
Punches - Flowers -Butterfly- Leaves
Purple Ribbon
Green Bling
Asian Symbol
Digi Image
Image Colour with Copic Markers



Well ..that all for today and I hope that you did get some inspiration from my card ...and hope that you create some thing that inspire some one else ..

Thank you soo much for stopping by and feel free to leave some love ...!


Hugs

Rose


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.