Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Hearts Just For You

you mean so much to ME ...

Morning to you all ...welcome to our blog

Today I like to share a card ..using Sherri Baldy ..stunning digi image ..~ My Hearts Just For You~
I really love this image ... as it can be used for many different occasions... digi image can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society ..do check it out .

Here is my Step Up Card




Hope you got inspiration by looking at my card and can create something of yours ...


Materials Used

15 x 15cm card
Kaisercraft Paper
Yellow & Brown Cardstock
Sentiment - Kaisercarft
Punches - Border - Heart
Chocolate Box stamp
Purple Ribbon
Purple Bling
Image colour with Copic Makers


Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and do feel little bit of love ...everybody needs it ..

Hugs
xoxo
Rose Andrew


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rose. That little box of chocolates looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, it is beautiful. Love the little extras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you... ladies...so sweet of you !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.