Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial - Embossing popped with Colour

On this layout I used the embossing folders that had floral design..
kind of similar to print papers. I then used copics to colour on
the raised portion of the embossed piece.
It made a beautiful Accent portion to the layout with texture and colour.

On the card I used the same embossing folder for the majority portion of the card.
To make it pop more I used a silver gray ink on
the raised section of the embossed piece.
On the left panel I embossed a floral with stem and used white ink to pop it.

So my challenge is to get out those embossing folders.. add some ink, copics
or any type of colour to pop its detailing and use it on any project.

2 comments:

  1. great tutorial
    thanks for sharing and i will see what i can come up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bev. And Kids are just gorgeous.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.