Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All Dressed Up

Hello there ...!

Welcome to our blog

Once again I like to share a card which I made using Sherri Baldy ..brand new Digi stamps...at Scrapbook Stamps Society

It's a simply layout card and Brown and Teal colour combination...as you all know that I love Ribbons and Blooms ...! Hope that you like it ..

Here is my card


Materials Used
15 x 15 cm  Card
Brown/Blue  Cardstock
Kaisercarft Papers
Kaisercarft Paper Roses / Bloom
White Pearls
Clears Blings
Martha Stweart Border Punch
Blue /White Bakers Twine
Liquids Pearls
Sentiments - Kaisercraft
Large Gem

Hope that you like my card ... and that's all from me today ...as its getting late and cold ...well you have lovely day and a creative one ...!
Thanks for stopping by ...!

Hugs
Rose Andrew 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rose, loving the colours you have used too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Rose. The colors are beautiful, and love the little pearls that you added.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ...ladies :-)) ...@ Sher ...I love blings & pearls on my cards ...!

    Regards
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.