Monday, May 14, 2012

Cafe Paris

Just a quick post tonight. I am showcasing another Digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society by the Artist Sherri Baldy. The digi is called Cafe Paris and can be found here.


Twsited Easel Card


Flowers and leaves are from Martha Stewart punches


Inside of the card


Recipe & Method


1. Base card is 6 x 6 which has been scored from bottom right to the top left hand corner.
2. The inside of the card I have layered a piece of card from My Minds Eye Lost & Found and added a sentiment which I have inked using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue. This acts as the stopper.
3. I have cut out a square topper using white pearlescent card and attached to the bottom half of the easel. Onto this I have used the reverse side of the above card which has circles and glitter before adhering this I have wrapped some white lace and using a brad added the Eiffel tower charm.
4. I printed the digi off onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs and Sakura Glitter Pens. I then cut this out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectangle die. I have distressed around the edges using the above Dew Drops ink.
5. Using my Martha Stewart punches I have cut out leaves using pale green pearlescent paper and the flowers are fancy circles which I have cut to make 3 flowers. I have added pearl gems to the centres.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.