Friday, May 4, 2012


Hello crafter's Cynthia here and I finally got time to create a card using the digi image from Morgan Fitzsmon. Of course I had to have this one being my son is a ball player. His position right now is catcher. I used a 6x6 mat stack from K&Co by Tim Coffey "TC Young Boy/Sports."  I've had this little stack for years so I needed to cut the seal...LOL . The words where from the stack one of sheets has words so I just cut a few out for this card. I used my Spectrum Noir pens to color the digi. The Nestie was "Lacey Circles."  I used Timmy's distress ink "Faded Jeans & Vintage Photo."  For the sentiment I just used a thin black marker to write my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping Bye Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Cynthia! My granddaughter plays ball (& hockey in the winter) I love watching her! Have you seen any girl ball player digis?
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these new boy images; it used to be so hard to do a masculine card. Glad there are so many choices here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.