Friday, May 18, 2012

Le Stache Featured on Inspire Me Friday's

Good Afternoon 

I am so proud to share my card which I have made using the Digi Le Stashe by the Artist Sherry Baldy over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I found out today that it has been featured on Inspire Me Friday's Blog which you can see here

Recipe & Method

1. Card base if pale blue.
2. I have matted the first layer of white pearlescent card cut out using Spellbinder die and using the same die but smaller I have cut out turquoise patterned paper which I have placed diagonal onto the white card.
3. I printed off the image onto Neenah card and cut out using another Spellbinder die. I have coloured her in using Spectrum Noirs and Sakura glitter pens. To her neck I have very small gems for her necklace. I have added little flower embellishments to the hem of her dress.
4. To complete my card I have added a Turquoise ribbon, white roses and turquoise gems.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

One Stitch at a Time #113 - Use your Favourites (Spellbinders, Flowers & Ribbon)
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes
Sweet 'n' Sassy Digi's #53 - Feminine Card

Thank you for your visit today
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.