Friday, May 11, 2012

Peek-a-boo Baby

Good Afternoon Everyone

Well the weather here in Warrington definitely doesn't know what it is doing, we have still got quite a breeze here but we have had rain and sunshine, one minute it is dark and grey and now as I type this we have the sun shining through my craft room window.

I have a second card for you today. I have used Peek-a-Boo Baby by the fabulous Artist Sherri Baldy who is the owner of Scrapbook Stamp Society. You can purchase this lovely digi here while you are there why not have a good browse around the shop too as there are new items added regularly, they have also started to sell Copics too.


Recipe & Method

1. Pearlescent 8 x 8 card base.
2. First layer is pale brown paper from my stash. The second layer is from K & Co which has little brown spots running down in stripes.
3. Before placing both layers down I have added baby ribbon which is made up of feet, pram, and bottle.
4. I printed the baby off onto Neenah card and coloured in using my Spectrum Noirs and for the green little leaves on the top I have used Sakura glitter pens.
5 I have cut her out using Spellbinder Grande Labels Eleven. Whilst still in the die I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliant in pearlescent orchid on the inside and then on the outside used Dew Drops VersaMagic in pumkin spice.
6. I have added the sentiment from my stash to the top left and added flowers from my stash as well as using Martha Stewart leaf punch to punch out the leaves.
7. To finish off I have added pink gems to opposite corners and then around the top and bottom of the topper.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card & digi - your coloring is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.