Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Easel card

"Good morning Friends. Today is my time to post here at  Scrapbook Stamp Society . I made this card for a  "Father's Day" blog Hop.

I made an Easel card to my Husband from our Kids on his Father's Day. My Father pass away in 1982 and i miss him badly. When i was a Kid, he always took me fishing with him. So i am still love to go Fishing some times. And this gorgeous digital image on my card was grated by Kim L Pipkin Gwin. You can find this image HERE. I colored image with Copic Markers, then i embossed all image with Clear Transparent  Embossing Powder. it's making feel like Fish is in the Water. After that i added Glitter
I have this Fish Buttons for long time and never had a chance to use it. And now it's going preffect with my card. Green leafs is a Die cuts.
I just love this sentiment. I save it long time ago as a freebie, and i don't know who is the Artist. Please let me know if you can tell who made this sentiment, so i can thank that Girl
I hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper choices and love that fish button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, this is so gorgeous. I love the digi that you used, the glossy look, the beautiful colors everything. Great job girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an absolutely fantastic card, love how the embossing makes it watery like. your colouring is amazing and such a cute fish button

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the glossiness
    and look of the card
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love your coloring and embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring on the koi is awesome.. love the way you put it together

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! The use of UTEE to give the illusion of water that the fish are swimming in is just brilliant! Your coloring job on the fish is fabulous as well. Amazing job!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Girls. You all are Amazing People!!!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.