Sunday, September 9, 2012

A "Christmas Girl" Card

Happy Sunday.  I hope the day finds you well and that you are all enjoying the weekend.

I am back today with another Christmas card.  I have an image from Veronica Nunez entitled Christmas Girl.  You really need to check out the whole Scrapbook Stamp Society Christmas section.  They have awesome choices.

Here is the image colored with Copics and some of the background papers that I considered.


I have been trying to work my way through my notorious scraps bins.  Yes, I now have more than one!!  Hope you like the combo I came up with.  If you have time, please head over to my blog and check out some of my other creations at http://www.delightfuldesignsbykatherine.com/blog/

Here is my final card:



Thanks for visiting us at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  If you aren't already a follower, please consider becoming one.  We always love new fans.
Thanks, Katherine S with the Design Team.

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely and beautiful christmas card Katherine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Katherine - beautiful image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is very nice collection of christmas greetings card. I would love too see few more of personalized christmas gifts from your side.Waiting for that

    thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.