Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Don't ever give up

 
 
 
 
 
Hello friends ... welcome back
 
Once again it is my turn to share my DT card with you all ...
It is another cutie from Sherri Baldy's Besties Collection, I think
she is called " Tomboy with fish " but no sure ... you can get the image here Scrapbook Stamp Society
 
 
Here is my card :-
 
keeping the card with the simple layout ... with different colours but co-ordinates with the colours of her clothes
using the gel pens ... did the running stiches, with heart banner
glossy accent as water droplets
 
I love this ~Tom boy ~ image ... as this is a digi image ... so I flipped it
 
hope that you do like what I had to share with all .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
happy carfting
 
Rose DT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.