Friday, April 19, 2013

Raggedy Rosie

Happy Friday!!!  So glad today is Friday and I can share with you my post for the week. I've been busy helping my son with his remodeled house and moving into it before his surgery next Wednesday so I didn't have time to make a card this week but wanted to share with you one of Sherri Baldy's Besties that I had a chance to color up this week. Here is Raggedy Rosie Besties that can be found in the store.
Ingredients for this digi were: X Press It Blending Card, Gelly Roll white, Copics: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV21, BG000, BG15, BG18, BG23, Y06, Y08, Y19, E000, E00, E15, E21, E23, E74, YG11, YG13, YG41, YG45, BV0000, W1, W2, W4, W7
Sherri has really been putting out some great Besties that I hope you have been looking at. Ink one of them up and enter the Bestie Challenges that are held each week!! There are some great prizes!! Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Zenita.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, Zenita - wonderful colors and shading. Love the greens and yellows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring with that unique hair color. Can't wait to see what you do with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.