Friday, May 24, 2013

Sweet Card for A Friday

Welcome to the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog.  I have a sweet card for you today that I designed using the image Best Friends Besties by Sherri Baldy.  This is a 6 X 6 card with my daughter in mind.  If I didn’t color my hair, I would look like the lady on the right!  My daughter is on the left, in purple of course.  We both have matching eyes because my daughter has the same fabulous blue eyes that I have with a hint of green and depending on the angle, who knows.  I used paper from Doodlebug Design called Lovebirds.  Those fabulous flowers are Botanical Flower Layered Accents from K & Company.  The Besties image is colored with Copics and some chalk was used for the background.  Hope you like my results:
I have another card and some more info over at my blog, Delightful Designs by Katherine.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend with lots of special moments and I will be back again next month.
Katherine, DT member

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.