Friday, May 10, 2013

Thank You




A HUGE thank you to my friends for your support over the last few weeks re my dad. He has settled beautifully and although he is frail and week, he knows we are here and lots of TLC in the air...
My card has a new Besties image, all available here. These images have the cutest eyes and are a delight to colour...can you resist them???




I coloured with copic markers, used pearl drops for the necklace and bow, glitter pen and lots of flowers...I actually started off as a CAS card but ended up with my card being full on....way I like it.
There is a super blog hop on at Besties Challenge Blog too...





3 comments:

  1. this is a colourful and beautiful card Annie.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Annie, and I am grateful your dad is home, too. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.