Monday, August 26, 2013

Everythi\ng Grow with Love



Hello friends and welcome to our blog
 
It is Wednesday today and Rose is here with you all ... !
 
This is my frist attemp to create this tri- fold card and was quite happy with the result
using the beautiful image of Bestie by Sherri Baldy which one can find
at Scrapbookstamp Society
 
Here is my DT card
which I also used at
 My Besties Aussie Challenge - Spring is in the Air
 
Front of the card
using Meg's Garden Paper collection - (the paper is so beautiful that I just fall in love)
with butterflies, blings, ribbons,lace  
and roses
 

 
Here is the full layout of the card
I really had a great time in creating this card ... with all the mountains and valley and using
different elements !!
 
 
Well friends that all I have to share today .
Once again, Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.
More information on my blog Cards for All Reason
 
Happy Carfting
 
Until we meet again
 
Rose DT

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful Rose.
    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rose, this is just fantastic. I love this style of card, and your paper and digi are beautiful.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.