This morning, I come to show you a new Birthday's card!
For this card, I used some " white Paper Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink spangled Cardstock " and some printed paper "Bobunny".
The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser".
I also used two doily white 9 cms in diameters.
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Mauve chalk.
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
For the position of the diverse layers between the bottom of the card and the image, here is:
1. Printed paper " Bobunny ".
2. Doily white.
3. Die cut in " pink spangled Paper Cardstock " realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders ".
4. Circle of paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft ", "Peas".
5. Embellish with images cut "Sherri Baldy" then stuck with the foam 3-d.
Under the image, I added of the ribbon " Seam Rose baby ". Then, I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon which I decorated with half a pearly pink pearl then which I stuck to the left of the image.
For the decoration, I added:
- A big mauve rose (30 mm).
- A cloth white rose.
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- A small cloth and plastic white flower.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". Then, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ".
On the bottom of the card, I added a piece of white lace and just above, a piece of paper that I drilled with a puncher border " Tonic ".
Then, I realized a small label with a fall of the same spangled paper and a dies " Spellbinders ".
I realized the feeling with the software "Word" and the police of writing " Chopin Script ". I cut it in border, I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" any goshawk, then I stuck it on the label.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!