Friday, September 13, 2013

"Bling It Up" Sugar Plum Fairy..

 New Challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society  "Bling It Up"     
 
The  new challenge here at Scrapbook Stamp Society - Lots of bling.
 
Here is my DT card for this week's 13/9/2013 challenge, using the digi image
 
Christmas Fairy Twinkle img 960 by Sherri Baldy's Stamp.
 
Digital Image available at either  Scrapbook Stamp Society or Etsy Store.
 
My image is:-
  •  Coloured with Copic Markers in Christmas Colours available at www.forevermarkers.com.au
  • Lots & Lots  of bling
  • Plum Pudding made with my Silhouette Cameo.
  • Embossed with my Big Shot.
Colours
 
Skin - E0000 (Base) E01,E11,BV000
Hat - RV29,R46,R22
White - I used Neutral with  coating of Glossy accent.
BLING & BOOK & IMAGINATION BY ME....
 
yours in Craft.
 
Jane McNally

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.