Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween from all of us at Scrapbook Stamp Society!!

Happy Halloween!! It's Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z) here today to share my Halloween card with you. I just love this digi created by Sherri Baldy and wish you could see all the glitter that I used in the card (the camera didn't pick it up :( ) This is a new shaped card to me as I have never made one like this before but definitely will be doing this again.
Glitterella Picked A Pumpkin by Sherri Baldy
Front View
Back View
I used Copics to color this sweet digi and you can go to my blog http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com to see exactly what products were used in the creation of this card. Hope you like my creation for today and please come back and see all the great new digis that Sherri has coming out.
 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.