Thursday, November 7, 2013

A lovely christmas

Hi blogging buddies and what a hot one we have had today....bushfires in Sydney but not around here, two hours away we are safe..touch wood!




Today I made a card using a Besties image from Scrapbook Stamp Society Sheri Baldy's shop...here..
The challenge at Besties is Pink or Silver Christmas, I did both colours as I just didn't read it correctly...duhh!!  A hard one as traditional Christmas colours are more suited for me but a challenge is a challenge!!  Like most of us we have a lot of scrap paper so hence I used some on my card.

During my clean up I found a lot of Sharpies in different colours so used them for my image and shaded in with copic markers...MS Christmas punches were used and sentiment was computer generated in my PSP>
Paint Shop Pro programme.


Thank you everyone for always commenting it means heaps to me and keeps me going


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.