Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Noel



Today at Scrapbook Stamp society we are doing Christmas card… My image is another wonderful image by Sherri Baldy.. one of her Besties.. img 148 angel .  This is a Simple card.. but I love it.  I colored the image with copic markers.. I just loved this paper so I added my angel sitting in the cloud.. some paper tape.. a poinsettia and Merry Christmas from a die from Cheery Lynn.. layered it on red and put on gold card stock… fun and easy card…
thanks for stopping by .. and show us your Christmas this week and the Scrapbook Stamp society challenge blog

I also have another card for you the image is also by Sherri, this is one of Sherri's images from last year .. and I just love her  this image is called lil dimples Star Angel  I colored her with copic markers and added some ribbon, some poinsettia die cuts and a Spellbinders diecut.. and another great card… using an image by Sherri. 
Thanks for stopping by 
Debbie 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.