Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year from all of us at Scrapbook Stamp Society!!

Happy New Year to all of our loyal followers and to those of you that have just found us!!! So many great things are happening here at Scrapbook Stamp Society and you are going to have to check in with us often throughout the new year to see all the new products that are coming out!! The card that I have brought to you today is made with one of Sherri's newest digi img 186 Bestie Boy. Plus if you like the border around the digi that's one of the newest products from Sherri the Sherri Baldy Besties Die Cuts--Hearts A Flutter Die!! There are 3 new die cuts all together and I love them!!! Here's my Snowboard Boy, hope you like him.

Is this digi not just adorable!! I love it and thought it would make a perfect Birthday card for a special boy in January. Plus if you like him there is a girl that goes with him and you can also get the couple together!! If you would like to see exactly how I made the card check out my blog Scrappinwith'Z. Happy New Year everyone from myself and all the DT members of Scrapbook Stamp Society!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I think that the above card is really beautiful, I love it.
    Thank you very much for all you share with us, it is really appreciated.
    I hope that you have a really happy new year, filled with love and joy, where all your wishes and dreams come true.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words Anne! I hope your new year is filled with happiness and joy too!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.