Sunday, January 5, 2014

"Get Well Soon"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

First, I hope you a Happy New Year 2014!!!

This morning, I come to show my first card for this New Year! 


For this card, I used some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ", paper " Bristol Blanc " and printed papers ( small block).

Edges are used with "Old Distresser". On the sides of the paper of white bottom, I drilled with a puncher "Martha Stewart". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".

Under the image, I added of the wide white lace.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " pink Distress Tattered " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China". 
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.


For the decoration, I added a white doily and the following embellishments: 

- A red bow realized with a piece of " Ribbon Organza ". 
- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ". 
- Two cloth white roses. 
- Two paper flowers rolled blue. 
- A blue flower " Dagholfy ". 
- A flower " Lilidaft " ecru. 
- Two closed red roses. 

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


5 comments:

  1. Such a bretty card!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how nice and cute!
    greats..corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Valou!! Any one feeling under the weather would be feeling awesome after receiving a beautiful card like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.