It's Valou250809 here.
First, I hope you a Happy New Year 2014!!!
This morning, I come to show my first card for this New Year!
For this card, I used some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ", paper " Bristol Blanc " and printed papers ( small block).
Edges are used with "Old Distresser". On the sides of the paper of white bottom, I drilled with a puncher "Martha Stewart". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".
Under the image, I added of the wide white lace.
I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " pink Distress Tattered " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
For the decoration, I added a white doily and the following embellishments:
- A red bow realized with a piece of " Ribbon Organza ".
- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Two cloth white roses.
- Two paper flowers rolled blue.
- A blue flower " Dagholfy ".
- A flower " Lilidaft " ecru.
- Two closed red roses.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".