Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Home Decoration" - Valou

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

First, I hope you a Happy New Year 2014!!!

This morning, I come to show a Home Decoration!



The chest of drawers is wooden , bought in a store of creative leisure activities.

To start with, I covered it with two layers of " white Gesso ".

Then, I used the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Violet Crush"! This collection is of any magnificence!

All the parts of the chest of drawers are covered with these papers.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Mauve chalk.
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace.

Then, I cut it with small scissors and I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d.


Then, I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " mauve Organza " and I stuck it in the top-left angle of the mirror. To finish the decoration, I stuck a mauve flat flower, a pink rose 2 tones (30 mm) and two small white roses (15 mm). All the flowers are covered with some touches of " Kindy Glitz - Crystalina ".


On the flowers of the paper around the mirror, I added touches of " Kindy Glitz - Crystalina ".
 

Finally, on the upper edge of the drawer, I stuck of the mauve velvet ribbon.



I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.