Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's me, Holley!

Here's an awesome stamp of me!  How cool is that?  Artist Sherri Baldy made this stamp of me for my birthday. She used a photo of me holding a basketball from my photos.  So adorable.  You can get this stamp at the SSS website, she's called Holley Besties.  I am entering this card in the SSS Challenge this week, which is to include some ribbon on your card this week. I have some black and white ribbon on the base of my card just above the white punch border.

For those of you who don't know me, I used to be a HUGE basketball collector, I mean HUGE.  I had one of the biggest sports card collections, so big that I was actually featured in a Basketball Magazine, Beckett, as a Super Fan.  My hubby and I went on our first (BLIND) date to a basketball game.

Did I tell you all that Besties Artist Sherri Baldy is also going to have lots of giveaways during my celebration month?  she is!!   Get ready for the fun on Holley's blog, it starts Feb 1st!!  Sherri is celebrating with me for my 4th anniversary of the 2 brain surgeries that saved my life.  Isn't she so sweet?

Cheers, Holley

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.