Sunday, January 19, 2014

Valou - Inspirational Post

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.



For this card, I used a paper " Design Pawn ", " Of Alma Sewing Room ", a fall of paper " Bildmalarna " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy " (IMG 753) which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " pink Distress Tattered " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".



For the decoration, I added a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " NoorDesigns ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then the lace bordeau. I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " mauve Organza " and I stuck it to the left.

Then, I added the following flowers:

- Two big roses " Lilac " (30 mm).
- Two flowers of bordeau and ecru cherry tree. 
- Two flowers white "Daisy". 
- Two roses mauve (15 mm).
- Two roses mauve (10 mm).
- One ecru "Lilidaft". 
- Mauve "Daghofly". 

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.