Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valou - "I love Paris"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

Here is a new card! 

Here is for all the explanations!



For this card, I used some paper " green Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Wild Rose Studios". Edges are used with "Old Distresser". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss". 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.



For the decoration, I added the following flowers: 

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- A white carnation. 
- A pink and white carnation.
- A green flower of cherry tree.
- Two cloth white roses.
- A flower of pink cherry tree.
- A green rose (15 mm).
- A green rose (10 mm).
- White snowballs.
- A small cloth white flower.
- A flower pink "Daisy".
- Two pink and white roses.
- Two buttons of pink rose.

I also added die-cuts "Foliages".

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". 

Finally, I added a small knot which I realized with a piece of pink satin ribbon (20 mm).


I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.