Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

I'm sharing a quick little pop up card that I posted on my blog this past weekend, that I just had to share with you!! I had seen these popup cards on the internet and just had to try it and can't wait to make another one. Since it's March I used Sherri's March Bestie Birthday Girl to make this cute little pop up card. I hope you like it.
This is how the card looks when it's flat.

When you open it it makes a little box with a cute little Bestie in it!! I wish you could see all of her sparkle!!

Here's a close up of her.
I hope you like this cutie and you can go to my blog Scrappinwith'Z to see how she was made.

3 comments:

  1. how cute this is, Zenita! love the bright colors in contrast to the more muted exterior. Fabulous design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.