Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Birthday




Hello friends 

Today, I like to share my card....which I created, using the lovely digi image by Sherri Baldy's collection which you can get from her .Esty Store .

Here is my DT card 
Front of the card
Handmade flowers cluster 
Punched out three different sizes of flower and created flowers ...using them bling as the centre of the flower and die cut some flourishes by Whimsy Die cut, Sentiment by Whimsy Stamps
Paper line from Bo Bunny range

Inside of the card
Close up again for my lovely girls 

The image has been coloured with Copic makers ...printed on X-Press IT blending paper.
I have used little pearls on the images .

Hope that you like what I have to share with you all :)

Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.