Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Miss I-Love-Spring (IMG205)


Welcome, dear Scrapbook Stamp Society Members! 
Donna, here, with one of the new My Besties images.




So on to this little cutie - 

She is in Love with Spring! 

Spring has sprung 
and 
Little Miss I-Love-Spring 
has Spring Fever, 

hence all the loving hearts growing just for her! 


A little bling is just below the scalloped edge.



Little Miss I-Love-Spring (IMG205) is colored with Copic Markers.



Sewing on cards is about the only sewing I do (smile). 
It's fun and easy and provides great texture.

Little Miss I-Love-Spring is embellished with Bubble Gum glitter, as are the flowers. 


I love coloring these little My Besties images - brings out the little girl in me (as if I need help).

For a complete list of products and more photos, please visit my blog.


Stamping Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Love the shape you used to cut her out and really love all the bling you used to embellish her.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! Love the shape you used to cut her out and really love all the bling you used to embellish her.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.