It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.
For this card, I used a lilac paper and of some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock Kaisercraft ". The edges of the printed paper are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl. Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then some ribbon " pink Organza ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
I cut the image then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers as well as die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley":
- Big lilac rose (30 mm).
- Pink and white carnation.
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Pink Lilidaft.
- White and blue Rose (20 mm).
- Pink Daisy.
- Buttons of closed pink.
Flowers are quite covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!