Saturday, April 12, 2014

Valou - "Princess"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.



For this card, I used a lilac paper and of some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock Kaisercraft ". The edges of the printed paper are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl. Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then some ribbon " pink Organza ".
 


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".

I cut the image then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers as well as die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley":

- Big lilac rose (30 mm).
- Pink and white carnation.
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Pink Lilidaft.
- White and blue Rose (20 mm).
- Pink Daisy.
- Buttons of closed pink.

Flowers are quite covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.