Sunday, May 25, 2014

a video tutorial- You must go check it out

Hi everyone, this is Sher here today...


Yesterday I watched a youtube video by Jennifer, and her video just blew me away.  She has such a great personality, her video was a lot of fun to watch.  Best part, she included a tutorial for a really cool style of
card.  As soon as I watched it, I wanted to make the card, so that is what I did this morning.

You can view Jenn's video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkx2b24P3I

And now..for my card


This card folds flat and fits into an A2 size envie.  yay!  Thanks for the awesome
video Jenn.  

I used the My-Besties cd to make my project.  No coloring involved here because
I used the pre colored images.  I selected the image and then the elements that I wanted to use
from the cd and then I typed in a sentiment to go with my card.  Easy peasy!!
You can find this cd along with others at Sherri's etsy store here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy?section_id=13571616&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.