It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.
For this card, I used a paper " Joy! Craft ", a fall of flowery paper and some paper " Bazil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
On sides, I added die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I decorated them with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". Any goshawk, I added of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- White and mauve flowers of cherry tree.
- Cloth white Rose.
- White Daisy.
- White snowballs.
- Button of pink rose.
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
Finally, I slid a tag realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiment " under my image.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!