It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
To realize this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Dream Big". The side edges of the thorough paper are drilled with a puncher border "Martha Stewart" and the edges of the printed papers are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I used a stamp "Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
I cut the image then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!