Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Dance, Dance, Dance

I just love these Bestie designs!!!  This is another great one!  I have always wanted to be a ballerina, but just never had the skills, or the teacher in the small town I grew up in.

She did not turn out quite the way I had hoped when I started her, I had a few ooops along the way and had to start over once, and was able to hid a few on this one.   I still think it turned out pretty good considering.


I think looking at her, she needs a bow up in the top corner. and maybe some pearls or gems in the bottom. I guess this is what happens when you have to many start overs in one image, it just doesn't turn out the way you want it to.

I looked at her a little too long and decided she was a wee bit lonely dancing all alone on the card topper.  So I changed her up a wee bit. I tried to take the flowers off, but I used hot glue on them, so they were stuck as stuck can be.  So, I worked my flourish around the flowers.  


Better?  Some yes, but not enough for me! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.