Monday, July 28, 2014

Have you started making Christmas cards yet?

I know we are still over 20 weeks from Christmas, but as slow as I can be, if I just get one of two Christmas cards done per week, then I will be ready in time!! Here's a real cutie to use. This image is from Sherri Baldy and she's baking cookies.  I can't think of anything that makes me think of Christmas more than cookies. I had these adorable little cookie cutter buttons that I had to use for this card.  This cute image is IMG051.

The SSS Challenge blog is having a Christmas theme challenge this week, so drop by and share a Christmas theme creation. You can use a winter/Christmas theme or choose another stamp, as I did here and turn it into a Christmas card on your own.  We'd love to see what you make and the winner will get awesome prize from artist Sherri Baldy.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.