It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and a paper " Graphic45 ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
On the superior edge and the left edge of my card, I added die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". They are also inked to "Distress Walnut Stain".
J'ai utilisé une image " Sherri Baldy ", que vous pouvez trouver ICI .
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
For the rest of the decoration, I added a die-cut " Swirls Feuilles " realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley" as well as the following flowers:
- Big rose in foam mauve.
- Rose cremates (30 mm).
- Lilac Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Daisy.
- Balls of mauve snow.
- White Rose in tissue.
- Mauve Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!