Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Valou - "The cute Cat"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.



For this card, I used paper " Design Pawn " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Jean's Distress Faded".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.

- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

I cut my image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Under the image, I stuck of the ecru lace of Calais. Then, I added a piece of ribbon " pink Organza ". I added a small knot which I realized with a piece of the same ribbon.


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big white and pink rose (30 mm).
- Cloth white Rose.
- Blue flowers of cherry tree.
- White snowballs.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.