It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
For this card, I used paper " Design Pawn " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ".
J'ai utilisé une image " Sherri Baldy ", que vous pouvez trouver ICI .
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Jean's Distress Faded".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut my image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Under the image, I stuck of the ecru lace of Calais. Then, I added a piece of ribbon " pink Organza ". I added a small knot which I realized with a piece of the same ribbon.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big white and pink rose (30 mm).
- Cloth white Rose.
- Blue flowers of cherry tree.
- White snowballs.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!