Sunday, September 14, 2014

I LOVE SHOPPING BESTIE



Greetings, dear Scrapbook Stamp Society blogging friends! Donna here, guest designing this month.

I hope you are enjoying a sweet crafting day.

Today's card share features Sherri Baldy's darling little My Besties image

She is all decked out for shopping, something I actually detest!

UNLESS

It is shopping for crafting supplies, of course.


"I Love Shopping" Bestie can be found here, or click the image below.

She would be really cute in Christmas colors as well, preparing for the festivities about to come!

"I Love Shopping Bestie" is attired in late Summer/early Autumn hues (with Copic Markers), bringing sunny cheer to each of the shop personnel she greets.


For details, products used and more photos of how this card was made, please visit my blog post here.



Thanks for visiting Today!
Shopping Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Donna... cute card... but your link to your blog does not work. Thought you might want to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Donna and love your colouring.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.