Friday, September 12, 2014

Valou - "Baby's card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.



I used a paper " Design Pawn " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". The edges of the printed paper are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
 



J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.

- Glitter Stickels Diamond.


I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais and some ribbon " pink Organza ". I added a knot realized with a piece of the same ribbon.



For the rest of the decoration, I added a white rose (30 mm), a pink rose (25 mm), two blue flowers of cherry tree, a white rose (15 mm), blue "Lilidaft" and buttons of roses. I also added a die-cut realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.