It's Valou250809 here for a card to share with you.
For this card, I used some paper " Black Bazzil Cardstock Bling " and some mauve paper " Action store ".
I cut the shape of my card with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Spun Sugar" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Mauve chalk.
I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added two bat covered with black glitter and the following flowers:
- Lilac Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Carnations orange.
- Green Rose (15 mm).
- Balls of mauve snow.
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!