Monday, October 27, 2014

Valou - "Halloween's Card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a card to share with you.



For this card, I used some paper " Black Bazzil Cardstock Bling " and some mauve paper " Action store ".

I cut the shape of my card with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Spun Sugar" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Mauve chalk.

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".


For the rest of the decoration, I added two bat covered with black glitter and the following flowers:

- Lilac Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Carnations orange.
- Green Rose (15 mm).
- Balls of mauve snow.
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.