Sunday, October 12, 2014

Valou - "A Shell Card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a home decoration to share with you.



To realize this shell, I used some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Coral", "Rhodoïd", some "Bazzil Cardstock Jade" and paper " Pion Design ", "From My Heart II", "Small Roses".

Papers are all inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".



On the bottom, I added the following embellishments:

- Cardboard shells drink that I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
- Big flower " Prima Marketing ".
- Pink Rose (50 mm).
- Knot realized with the pink satin ribbon.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.